As we adjust our schedules and office flow to support recommendations by the CDC, we ask for your patience and understanding as we move through difference phases of reopening. Here’s what you can expect from Primary Care & Chiropractic and
- Our providers will be alternating work schedules to provide access to care while allowing for social distancing.
- Patients and staff will be required to wear masks (cloth or surgical) while in the office unless asked to take them off by staff during appointment.
- We wipe down exam tables between each patient.
- We have rearranged our waiting room and workspaces to help with social distancing and wipe down surfaces throughout the day.
- If you have a caregiver who needs to attend the visit with you, he or she will also need to wear a mask.
- Upon arrival, each patient (and caregiver, if there is one) will have their temperature taken and may be asked specific COVID-19 screening questions.
Your Care Team!